Volunteers are always welcomed and highly valued at the Trust.
Providing life and work based skills, volunteers are helped with training and ongoing support into further education or career development. Our volunteers also come from businesses who have an interest in supporting local community life in Purfleet.
The Trust is always looking for people who can spare a small amount of time helping in various projects.
Current Volunteering Vacancies:-
- Baby & Toddler kitchen support, helping prepare healthy snack time for our children attending our Wednesday session 10.30-11.30am.
- Youth Club “Tuck Shop” help 1 – 2 hours per week Weds between 4.30-6pm.
- Youth Club support assisting and supporting children and young people approx 2 hours per week Tues & Wed evenings.
- Fresh Food pick up driver Tuesday evenings 8.30-9.30pm
- Social media support
- Community garden support
Our volunteers will receive:
- Full induction and training;
- Regular supervision and support;
- Help with career advice and ongoing support for career development;
- References on completion of volunteering;
- Access to internal vacancy list
Please get in touch on 01708 935478 or complete the contact form for more information.