Volunteers are always welcomed and highly valued at the Trust.
Providing life and work based skills, volunteers are helped with training and ongoing support into further education or career development. Our volunteers also come from businesses who have an interest in supporting local community life in Purfleet.
The Trust is always looking for people who can spare a small amount of time helping in various projects.
Current Volunteering Vacancies:-
- Become a Volunteer, helping children and young people in your community, or perhaps you want to get into Youth Work? Start here as a valuable volunteer assisting youth workers and get involved!
- We also have positions for managing the Tuck Shop and Kitchen Support, preparing hot and cold snacks. Both vacancies are for our Wednesday session 4.30-6.30pm (2 hours) Training and expenses offered for all volunteer roles.
- Community garden support, all areas greatly welcomed from helping us to water the flowers to weeding and planting.
Our volunteers will receive:
- Full induction and training;
- Paid Expenses
- Regular supervision and support;
- Help with career advice and ongoing support for career development;
- References on completion of volunteering;
- Access to internal vacancy list
Please get in touch on 01708 935478 or complete the contact form for more information.